We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for pet-friendly condo or hotel

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for pet-friendly condo or hotel

My husband, small dog and I will be traveling to the Destin area in August. Any recommendations for a great pet-friendly hotel or condo on or close to the beach in the Destin/Sandestin area? We like beautiful accommodations. Thanks!

Missouri
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for pet-friendly condo or hotel

If I had a dog, I would go to vrbo and in the search put "pet friendly". Dogs are not allowed on the beach without a license and I think it is only for locals, but you can walk your dog on the sidewalk/walking/bike path on the street side.

United States
Level Contributor
6,530 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for pet-friendly condo or hotel

Beach Retreat and Maravilla both have a lot of pet friendly condos. Some of the condos are beautifully decorated and updated, some not so much. You can find them on vrbo when you filter for Pet Friendly, as Barb said. You will be limited, but if your small dog is 25 lbs or under, you will have more options than if it was a big dog.

Look under Scenic Gulf Drive Central West on vrbo.

Edited: 07 July 2014, 01:49
3. Re: Recommendations for pet-friendly condo or hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 06:15