We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cincinnati to Destin

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Cincinnati to Destin

We are traveling on 7/18 from Cincinnati to Destin. Any recommendations on whether we should take the I75S route to avoid Nashville? We should be hitting Nashville around 2 p.m. I know that the route is a bit longer taking 75, but I keep hearing about all this issues around Nashville. It's our first time to Destin, so I'm totally unfamiliar with the route.

Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cincinnati to Destin

We hit Nashville last Saturday around Noon. Major traffic jam on I-65 just north of Nashville, took us 60 minutes to go 7 miles. 3 lanes down to one lane on berm due to bridge reconstruction. Then more construction south of Nashville but we moved along. Saw two major accidents on northbound side, not many troopers anywhere, sailed through AL. Good luck. Never came down on I75, better check construction on that too.

2. Re: Cincinnati to Destin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:16