We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep-sea fishing- LaborDay- Seeking 2-3 people to share boat

Dallas, Texas
2 posts
Save Topic
Deep-sea fishing- LaborDay- Seeking 2-3 people to share boat

My friend and I have booked a deep-sea charter fishing trip with Special K Charters on Friday, August 29th. I spent a lot of time searching for the ideal boat and after reading the flawless (literally) reviews here on TA and speaking to the Captain, I am confident I have found it. The boat seats 5 plus the Captain so we are looking for 2-3 people to share the boat with us in order to split costs. We (1 male, 1 female) are in our early 30s, well-educated and well-read but somehow full of whimsy as well. I must insist that if you intend on bringing a child/minor that they be well-behaved.

Details

Boat: Special K Charter, Captain Andy Vaughn

Reviews: tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34182-d40…

Date: Friday August 29th 2014

Time: 6 AM (I asked the Captain to choose the most productive time of day)

Duration: 4 hour trip

Cost: $800 for the entire boat (to be divided equally on a per person basis)

If you are interested just let me know here and we can do some minor coordination through email to get the logistics straight. I've only had to give my CC# in order to hold the reservation so no need to exchange money beforehand. I believe the Captain's website states he prefers cash after completion of the trip. I can provide copies of Driver's Licenses, social media profiles or any other method you need in order to garner confidence. I will update this post if the spots are filled.

texas
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep-sea fishing- LaborDay- Seeking 2-3 people to share boat

I sent you a PM, not sure if you got it since I don't use this for messaging very often but we will be in Destin this day (no kids) and the trip sounds fun. Let me know if y'all still need people!

Edited: 19 July 2014, 18:31
Brookland, Arkansas
Level Contributor
598 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deep-sea fishing- LaborDay- Seeking 2-3 people to share boat

I am looking to do the same the first week of August nobody in my group wants to fish with me this year

Dallas, Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Deep-sea fishing- LaborDay- Seeking 2-3 people to share boat

swtchic and her husband will be joining us. Thanks everyone for your interest.

4. Re: Deep-sea fishing- LaborDay- Seeking 2-3 people to share boat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 05:15