We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather this week!

U.S.
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Weather this week!

In the car now headed down to beautiful destin! I have not checked the forecast yet. What are we looking at?

United States
Level Contributor
6,658 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather this week!

Sunday doesn't look so good. Otherwise, you're probably fine. You know those weather predictors!

Have a great week!!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,961 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather this week!

Highs in the 90s, lows in the upper 70s/low 80s, with a 30% chance of rain and thunderstorms (an hour or so) --- *most* days.

Sunday and Monday the rain chances are at 50-60% -- but will mellow out later in the week.

Pretty typical summer fare.

U.S.
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather this week!

Thanks guys! We have 4 hours of driving today and we will be there!! Gotta get out my baked again directions. Those were awesome last year.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
1 post
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather this week!

So which route is the best way to get to destin ? We will be traveling South I65?

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,832 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather this week!

Honeymoon Ky. - I bumped up Baked directions for you. Look for topic near the top. This will give you an idea of the options

Ohio
Level Contributor
691 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather this week!

I'm enroute to destin right now - coming from Cincinnati, construction (and traffic) was awful on 65 in KY and TN. Like, tacked on an extra 1 1/2 hours bad. Of course, today being Saturday, could be better!

U.S.
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather this week!

We r on 65 south now and getting ready to used our baked

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,832 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather this week!

Did you make it playachick?

9. Re: Weather this week!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 05:16