We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Girls trip! Destin condo, two ocean front masters??

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Help! Girls trip! Destin condo, two ocean front masters??

Ok, don't mean to be picky but this is a special trip and we don't see each other often! We are in our early 50's, just the two of us. It would be great to have two bedrooms that have ocean views. Guess not necessarily two masters but two bedrooms with ocean views. Each to have a king or queen or double bed and not twins. Want to be direct ocean front and not a side view to the ocean. An upper floor would be awesome and definitely not on a low floor. I've looked thru so many condo's my head is spinning! Any help would be greatly appreciated! We want the Destin area, a nice condo!

Thanks!

Alabama
Level Contributor
944 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! Girls trip! Destin condo, two ocean front masters??

Check out this thread that I Googled up.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34182-i111-k41645…

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,246 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! Girls trip! Destin condo, two ocean front masters??

Silver Beach Towers is a great gulf-front luxury condominium in the heart of Destin that would be perfect for you. They have a floor plan for some of their two bedroom condos that includes two gulf-front master bedrooms! Take a look on VRBO.com.

Bossier City LA
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! Girls trip! Destin condo, two ocean front masters??

I second Silver Beach. They have a few units with two masters facing the gulf.

Bossier City LA
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help! Girls trip! Destin condo, two ocean front masters??

http://www.vrbo.com/160145

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help! Girls trip! Destin condo, two ocean front masters??

Thanks so much! Great condo choice!

Sesser, Illinois
Level Contributor
18 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help! Girls trip! Destin condo, two ocean front masters??

I've stayed at silver beach towers and absolutely loved it. Would recommend the complex to anyone!

Indiana
Level Contributor
936 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help! Girls trip! Destin condo, two ocean front masters??

Try Holiday isle rentals Waterview Yacht Club . Its a three bedroom two with direct views of the Gulf with a separate private lounge room across the hall with view of the harbor. Great place to watch the fireworks and see all the boats coming and going.

Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help! Girls trip! Destin condo, two ocean front masters??

Silver Beach W1202!

9. Re: Help! Girls trip! Destin condo, two ocean front masters??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 05:16