We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My vacation haven

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Topic
My vacation haven

I took my family on vacation last summer to stay in Sandestin. We rented a condo from my vacation

Haven that had mold in it. When we finally realized what it was after smelling the mildew smell after

A couple days and seeing it on the vents we called them, when they finally called back they asked why did we wait so long to call and report it. Not we are sorry and someone's on the way. We notified them when we realized the problem. I really don't want to get into all the crap they put us through. But I will say my vacation haven in my opinion has poor customer service and they are very insensitive to the needs of their clients. You may want to think twice if your thinking about using them or at best check additional references related to them.. Has anyone else had issues with them? I'm curious to know..

Roswell, Georgia
Level Contributor
711 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: My vacation haven

I have rented from them many times and the condos and customer service were great.

Conway, Arkansas
Level Contributor
218 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My vacation haven

I have not rented from them, but I get email alerts from them often.

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
2,833 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My vacation haven

Smell a troll.... wait a year to write up a bad review??? This doesn't sound like the my vacation haven folks I know... Not to say, that one of their employees couldn't have a bad day, but something smells here..

Texas
Level Contributor
295 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My vacation haven

Not to mention the tense change partway through the post and of course his choice of moniker...my initial response was to sing the rest of the line: "and I don't care."

United States
Level Contributor
6,245 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My vacation haven

I wondered about that too, since he waited a year to complain here. But he did just write a review for his recent stay at The Marriott Courtyard. Maybe we are getting paranoid about first time posters. lol

Missouri
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My vacation haven

Jimmy crack corn....

7. Re: My vacation haven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 05:16