We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Recommendations for one night

Which Englewood hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
535 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Recommendations for one night

I am going to spend one night in the Englewood area (going to take my son the next morning to look for sharks teeth at Manasota Key) and I need a decent place to stay. Not looking to pay high prices, but want a clean, safe place for one night. Thanks!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,796 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Recommendations for one night

no chains int he area, but you can find some just off I75 at the port charlotte and Jacaranda exits.There is def a fairfield inn, a HI express, and Best western suites At the JAC exit.

In town there is the verandah motel, inn and Suites both on rt 776, and grove city motel on placida.

Farnham, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Recommendations for one night

There is also a Days Inn in Englewood on 776 and as Amanx has said the others are close to Jacaranda exit I75.

Lynne

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
535 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Recommendations for one night

Just looking at some of the recommendations. I liked the looks of the Veranda Inn. Is that pretty close to where we would be going to look for sharks teeth?

Farnham, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Recommendations for one night

Yes it is not too far, about 20 mins from Middle Beach.

Lynne

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,796 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Recommendations for one night

Yes, it is close to the island, just a 5 min drive (or even less) to the bridge and then whichever beach you choose.

Narragansett RI
Level Contributor
133 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Recommendations for one night

Looking for a 2 night rental within walking distance to beach next week both in our 60's... Any local rental info will be appreciated ....also driving time to RSW airport?

7. Re: Hotel Recommendations for one night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2013, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Englewood
Recent Conversations