We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant with great music?

Portsmouth, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant with great music?

Hi.

I and 3 buddies are golfing in Englewood for a week commencing 27 April and wonder if anyone could recommend a restaurant with live music. Nothing fancy required also not worried about type of music. Jazz, Blue Grass anything will do. Thanks

Englewood, Florida
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant with great music?

Hands down...

Farlow's on the water and The Lock-n-key.

Farlow's is on McCall road. Lock-n-key is on Manasota Key across from Englewood beach.

They both have GREAT food too!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,062 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant with great music?

Stump pass Grille and Flounders both have music mainly at the Weekends. TIki bar type places. White Elephant may too, but I don't like it there so not sure.

And for Blue Grass, try Snook Haven up river road.

Portsmouth, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant with great music?

Thanks Amanx & James. We'll try one of these. Cheers.

Edited: 24 April 2012, 15:38
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant with great music?

My husband and I just returned from a week in Englewood. Based on our experience, it is almost impossible to find a bar or restaurant that does NOT have live music. Even the little coffee shops have live music of some sort. If you are at the beach, start at one end and work your way down the road. We did not eat at Farlows, but agree that the food at Lock N Key was great.

5. Re: Restaurant with great music?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 19:41
Get answers to your questions about Englewood
Recent Conversations