We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Lock and Key Restaurant, Englewood, Fl

Atlanta, Georgia...
1 post
Save Topic
The Lock and Key Restaurant, Englewood, Fl

Every June we have a family reunion on Engelwood Beach (Manasota key) for the past 10 years. And every year we eat at the Lock and Key almost every night. We are a party of at least 18. We have found the staff and management to go out of their way to accommodate us. Even putting our birthdays or special events on their marquee. Everything I have eaten there has been excellent. My favorite is their prime ribs. I would highly recommend the Lock and Key.

The Moehle Family

Groton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
2,315 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Lock and Key Restaurant, Englewood, Fl

Friends of my parents have been going there quite a bit lately and have really enjoyed it as well. I know its in a great location too.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,099 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Lock and Key Restaurant, Englewood, Fl

Perhaps leaving a review for them would be better than a post?

I have eaten there twice, the second (this past Nov) was better than the first (food was Very greasy then). I won't say I won't be back, but I've had better too.

I like Flounders across the road as well as L&K, and go there more often for some reason.

Port Charlotte...
Level Contributor
98 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Lock and Key Restaurant, Englewood, Fl

I agree a review as I see when you did this you hadn't reviewed or posted before,

If you don't know, go to Englewood, Restaurants, find it and write a review!!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,099 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Lock and Key Restaurant, Englewood, Fl

I just at L&K again, and it was like the second time- better than the first. We had sandwiches which were OK.

5. Re: The Lock and Key Restaurant, Englewood, Fl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Englewood