We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant recommendations with boat trip .

Which Englewood hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leven .uk
Level Contributor
30 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant recommendations with boat trip .

Have stayed in rotonta west for last two years in july on holiday . Are now looking for advice on where to eat on little gasparillo island or nearby islands . And how do we arrange the boat trip to get across to these islands .

Warsaw
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant recommendations with boat trip .

Pirate's Water Taxi can take you over to Palm Island. Rum Bay Restaurant on island.

Call Captain Bill for quote. 941-697-5777. Pirate's water taxi boat is US Coast Guard

inspected and operates on demand and you can call Capt. Bill for advance reservations

and verify his rate schedule. I have used his water taxi & plan using again in Feb 2013.

2. Re: restaurant recommendations with boat trip .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2014, 17:35
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,622 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant recommendations with boat trip .

I am sure you would Wesley, but as I said before TA is not here for your free advertising needs. Please remove all your posts advertising.

Englewood, Florida
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurant recommendations with boat trip .

I am new here. Please accept my apologies. I thought, based on the reply above with names and phone numbers I was sharing information.

Englewood, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurant recommendations with boat trip .

Take the water Taxi from Johnny Leverocks to Rum Bay located on Palm Island.. Its behind the pool. $5 and and runs every half hour during day. The same company owns both establishments.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,622 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurant recommendations with boat trip .

Yes. I have done that. Run Bay isn't bad, unless they have a big do on the day you go. We once ran into this when they had a big reception and th kitchen had trouble dealing with the restaurant and catering. Waited over an hour for for food, almost as long for drinks.

7. Re: restaurant recommendations with boat trip .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Englewood