We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is your Favorite Spot to Fish in Everglades City (EC)?

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
4,122 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Where is your Favorite Spot to Fish in Everglades City (EC)?

I was at one of the EC convienience stores at Christmas asking if they sold stone crabs .... they stopped selling them a few years back ... and this store had groups of people buying bait.

All the bait buyers were asking the young lady. "Where is a good place to fish". She pointed in a direction but I couldn't figure out where she was recommending.

Do you have a spot that people can fish? Most of the EC families are outdoorsman so I can't image many getting upset if you happen to go on their property.

Is the ENP visitor center sea walls a good place to fish?

Jenny's Eco Everglades Wilderness Tours
Kayaking & Canoeing, Walking Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Eco Tours
Shurr Adventures Everglades
Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing
Tour The Glades - Private Wildlife Tours
Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing
Down South Airboat Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Speed Boats Tours, Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Private Tours
1. Re: Where is your Favorite Spot to Fish in Everglades City (EC)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2010, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Everglades City
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor