We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jetboil fuel

Bedford, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
jetboil fuel

Anyone know where I can purchase Jetboil fuel near Fort Clinch in Fernandina Beach? I'm flying into JAX.

Thanks

Fernandina Beach FL
Destination Expert
for Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jetboil fuel

If you have a car, you can stop at Gander Mountain Sporting Goods which is just on the other side of I-95 on Duval Road (main exit from JAX). Only potential places I know of on the Island might be the hardware stores. Turner Ace Hardware is on A1A coming onto the island (904-261-5270) and Amelia Island Paint and Hardware is on Ash Street in the downtown area (904-261-6604), but call to check.

Bedford, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jetboil fuel

Thanks very much! Got the fuel @ Gander.

Appreciated your help.

3. Re: jetboil fuel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Fernandina Beach