We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Margaritaville (Hollywood) vs Sandpearl (Clearwater)

Bridgeton, New...
Level Contributor
167 posts
9 reviews
Margaritaville (Hollywood) vs Sandpearl (Clearwater)

Trying to plan a bday trip for hubby in April.... found good deals for both places (within $200 of each other). Any thoughts on my choices??

2 replies to this topic
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
41,189 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Margaritaville (Hollywood) vs Sandpearl (Clearwater)

I think it would be rare to find someone on our Forum who knows the Clearwater property.

Hudson, Ohio
Level Contributor
516 posts
97 reviews
2. Re: Margaritaville (Hollywood) vs Sandpearl (Clearwater)

If you want quiet go with Sandpearl, lively choose Margaritaville. Sandpearl is in an upmarket, quieter part of Clearwater Beach where there are a lot of condos. I prefer the sea at Clearwater Beach to Hollywood Beach because it is calmer and I found there were a lot of jellyfish at Hollywood Beach. The beach at Hollywood is wider and longer, nd Margaritaville is right in the middle of things for wandering around barsenal, restaurants and shops.

If you have a car, there are wonderful places to visit around Clearwater Beach, like Tarpon Springs, Honeymoon Island, St Peter Beach, and many more.

Finally, I would consider the weather. Hollywood beach being further south may be warmer in April than Clearwater.

Reply to: Margaritaville (Hollywood) vs Sandpearl (Clearwater)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted