We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonable Kid Friendly Place to Eat

chicagoland
Level Contributor
400 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Reasonable Kid Friendly Place to Eat

Staying at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina in Mid July, any reasonably priced family places to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinners....need to use water taxi or trolley for transportation....thanks

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,238 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reasonable Kid Friendly Place to Eat

There are all kinds of food places nearby- in the strips of shops just west of you and also at Harbor Shops- pizza, burgers etc are easy to come by. There is a Five Guys burger joint( my current fave) and several different sub shops in Harbor Shops- I don't know where to start listing them all- I don't think you'll have problem feeding the brood. I am not a big fan of Carlos and Pepe's Cantina across the street- at least not lately- was disappointed in my last dinner there, so thought I'd mention it as a no.

chicagoland
Level Contributor
400 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reasonable Kid Friendly Place to Eat

Thanks, sounds like this hotel has lot of local access to stuff, not super secluded.

chicagoland
Level Contributor
400 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reasonable Kid Friendly Place to Eat

Thanks, sounds like this hotel has lot of local access to stuff, not super secluded.

Mount Pocono...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reasonable Kid Friendly Place to Eat

If you're looking for a good steak, try Chuck's which is right on the same road to the marina. The prices are reasonable and any time we go, we've seen a lot of families eating there. They have the best salad in town also.

5. Re: Reasonable Kid Friendly Place to Eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2009, 06:17