We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foam Parties / Clubs in Ft. Lauderdale

Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Foam Parties / Clubs in Ft. Lauderdale

I was wondering if they have foam parties / clubs in the Ft. Lauderdale or South Beach area?

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood
Level Contributor
5,890 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Foam Parties / Clubs in Ft. Lauderdale

I'm sure I am really dating myself, but what the heck is a foam party? I'm thinking beer, but.........

Ohio
Level Contributor
515 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Foam Parties / Clubs in Ft. Lauderdale

Not that I know of these days.

Abby, clubs used to turn their dance floors into a bubble bath in a sense. Foam bubbles would fill the enire dance floor and all kinds of things would go on. If that's the type of foam party being asked about..

Miami, FL
Level Contributor
908 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Foam Parties / Clubs in Ft. Lauderdale

You can try Club Space in Miami -- they have had foam parties in the past on their terrance...

http://www.clubspace.com/

Sunrise, FL
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Foam Parties / Clubs in Ft. Lauderdale

They havent had foam parties in Fort Lauderdale in quite some time. Once the Spring Breakers were psudeo-kicked out of Fort Lauderdale, many of the clubs along the beach that had foam parties died down.

I dont think South Beach has any foam parties.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood
Level Contributor
5,890 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Foam Parties / Clubs in Ft. Lauderdale

Thanks for the update Tony....my mind is now filled with all sorts of images LOL

6. Re: Foam Parties / Clubs in Ft. Lauderdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 07:20