We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

water taxi and Everglades holiday park

Canada
Level Contributor
226 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
water taxi and Everglades holiday park

Hi, Just returned from a 10 day trip. While we had two days in Ft. Lauderdale we did the water taxi one day. This is so well worth the 13 dollars and you can get off and on and you see the homes of the rich and famous. Little did I think a boat would be bigger than the home we live in parked right out front. Oh yeah, the Christmas decorations are wonderful. We went up to the Everglades Holiday Park after getting some great info from the chamber of commerce. We went out on an air boat and saw more than our fair share of gators and birds and other things. The education show after it all was great. I would highly recommend these things. Feel free to contact me any time. Wendy

1. Re: water taxi and Everglades holiday park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2010, 05:17