We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Ramada Downtown Hollywood

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to Ramada Downtown Hollywood

Hi there,

Can anybody tell me if I can get to the Ramada Downtown Hollywood by bus from the airport?

I am arriving around 9:10pm.

Thanks!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,771 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Ramada Downtown Hollywood

No, only one bus runs from the Airport and it will not take you there but you can use the GO Van walk up shared ride shuttle which will be parked outside each bagagge claim with a starter to assist you.

www.floridalimo.com to get more information- a reservation should not be necessary

I have to say I am not familiar with that particular Ramada , but most of them here in our area are not nice at all- have you seen good reviews for that one? I'll look and see what I can find- I assume it is on Hollywood Boulevard somewhere west of the "Circle" if it is called Downtown. If you are female travelling alone I want to make sure it is a good situation for you.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,771 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Ramada Downtown Hollywood

Well the reviews posted here are somewhat better than for other Ramadas in our area, though references are made to an 'aging " property. I see it is on Harrison St which runs parallel to Hollywood Blvd and is just off the Circle.It is possible the #1 city bus that runs through and south of the Airport does go down Federal not far from it- but I'll have to check the route - and I'm not sure I'd be walking even a short distance there at that hour to get to it, but I'll look and repost.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34296-d84588-R…

I'd still suggest Go Van as a better , safer method right to the door of the motel.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,771 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Ramada Downtown Hollywood

The map for the Route 1 Airport Bus shows it dropping you at Polk and Federal Highway ( 4 miles and a 28 minute ride) , which according to Google is a 7 minute walk to your hotel. I wouldn't want to be doing that .at night . so please consider Go Van as a safer alternative.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to Ramada Downtown Hollywood

Thanks Dear!

So there is no problem to take this shuttle van at anytime?

5. Re: How to get to Ramada Downtown Hollywood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2010, 07:17