We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
495 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

Hi,

I am thinking of booking up for the Easter weekend at this hotel, I was wondering if any of you kind travellers who have stayed at this htoel can tell me does the King Junior Suite have a sit out Balcony?

london
Level Contributor
52 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

Haven't stayed there but have booked to stay in a few wekks time. I called the hotel to ask the same question. I'm pretty sure the Jnr suite has a sit out balcony. I decided to book a one bed ocean view - I was told the balcony is bigger and the price wasn't a huge amount more.

bolton uk
Level Contributor
764 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

If this is the old yankee clipper hotel,i've stayed there 7 times and have never seen any balconys,but its just been renovated so there might be some now,the windows didnt even open ,but great hotel IMOP you'll love it great location too.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
495 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

Hi We have gone ahead and booked a junior king suite and it has a balcony, cant wait for Easter now. Going to go on the evening dinner cruise and the day time 2 hours cruise. Gill x

JD3
Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

I think all the balconies at the Hilton are sit out.

Gil-which dinner cruise are you going on? The Jungle Queen dinner cruise is not very good, so hopefully it is not that one.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
495 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

Hi Thats the only one i can find are there any others??

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,652 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

Just to avoid confusion , the "old Yankee Clipper" an earlier poster inquired about is not the Hilton Beach Resort- Hilton Beach is a brand new construction. The former Yankee Clipper is now the Sheraton Beach Resort after being remodeled.

bolton uk
Level Contributor
764 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

Lulutoo sorry !you are correct.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,085 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

As regards dinner cruises and especially from what I have heard/read about the Jungle Queen, I would "cruise" to Las Olas on the water taxi and have dinner there.

This company do a sunset sail, I've never done it but it does get good reviews. We are going to take a daytime trip with them in March.

http://www.tropicalsailing.com/schedule.htm

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,652 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

Simon . all these new names confuse me too- and are probably part of the reason I have recently discoved that many postings in the review section are for the entirely wrong hotel locations- I'm asking TA staff to let me help me sort them out. Way too many places with similar sounding names here!

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood
Level Contributor
5,879 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

Just a little FYI here - Carrie Underwood stayed at the Hilton FLL Beach Resort over Super Bowl Weekend - that's the level this hotel is at. I can ask a friend of mine to check about the balcony, but I think that most rooms have balconies. Let me double-check to be sure and I'll re-post.

This hotel is awesome.