We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near port everglades

plo
windsor
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel near port everglades

Thinking about booking a 3 day cruise out of ft. lauderdale...need some suggestions for hotels as the best western rolling hills, where we usually stay is being turned into condos...any suggestions for a hotel that is close by and a good deal would be greatly appreciated....

thanks

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near port everglades

check out cruise critic, lots of info on where to stay in FLL

Napa, California
Level Contributor
501 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near port everglades

I agree- definitely look at cruise critic since they a board just for hotels. I am staying at the Amerisuites pre and post-cruise. I read good reviews about it, and booked cheap through Valuetrips.

USA
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near port everglades

The Holiday Inn Express on 17th is an excellent choice. We've stayed there several times. It's clean, nice staff, spacious rooms, free breakfast, free internet and very close to the port if you're going on a cruise. Excellent, safe location!

arlington, VA
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near port everglades

I stayed at Bahia Beach when I went on my last cruise it was about 1 mile away from Port Everglades. It was a nice place to stay the satff was really nice, very clean and really ncie views from the hotel of the beach and the marina.