We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

State to Investigate Double Toll Charges for Rented Cars

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,990 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
State to Investigate Double Toll Charges for Rented Cars

In light of a recent discussion we had about SunPass charges on rental cars , I thought this article might be of interest

sun-sentinel.com/business/…511504.story

Orange, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: State to Investigate Double Toll Charges for Rented Cars

Inetresting article. I used Hertz last year and didn't have any similar problem, maybe this is a more recent way to raise fess now that most people are refusing the added insurance and ridiculously high gas plans.

Trumbull...
Level Contributor
675 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: State to Investigate Double Toll Charges for Rented Cars

I'm not sure if this will eliminate any potential troubles, but we've decided that we will pay cash if the lines aren't ridiculously long and we will ask for receipts. This is if we even go anywhere on the turnpike.

3. Re: State to Investigate Double Toll Charges for Rented Cars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2010, 07:15