We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crowne Plaza @ Hollywood Beach

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
port huron, mi
Level Contributor
64 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Crowne Plaza @ Hollywood Beach

We had a very nice stay at this hotel. The pool is huge and the landscaping around pool is so nice. You really feel like it is a resort. Room has refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. First class hotel but quite a taxi ride from port. We felt it was worth it. Room was very nice with a big shower. Shower and stool are separate from room which some people wouldn't like but we did.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood
Level Contributor
5,816 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crowne Plaza @ Hollywood Beach

I agree that this hotel is really a great deal! The rooms are larger than most hotel rooms in the area (or anywhere for that matter, they all have balconies (as for one on the north side of the hotel) and I absolutely love the pool area. Don't get me wrong. I love the beach, but there's something about sitting around an infinity-edge pool with the opportunity to have a bar server come around to see if you need a drink or something to eat.

Yeah, wait on me. That's what I see as a true vacation - being waited on!!!

2. Re: Crowne Plaza @ Hollywood Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Fort Lauderdale