We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Atlantic Hotel to Port Everglades

Bundall
Level Contributor
116 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Atlantic Hotel to Port Everglades

Hey everyone my husband and i need to get from our hotel Atlantic to Port Everglades for our cruise on Allure of the Seas. I am wanting to know the most cheapest and effiecient way to do this. Also we will then need to get from POrt Everglades to FLL as well post cruise.

Thanks again

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,374 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Atlantic Hotel to Port Everglades

Both trips are going to be about $15 by taxi by my best guess and that is shared by both of you- so at $7.50 a piece or so, that seems like the best and most convenient way. A shuttle always charges per person and would probably end up costing more and being way less convenient as it would stop to load/unload others en route. The Port and the Airport are very close together and the Atlantic is less than 5 miles form the Port.- it will be a very inexpensive and quick trip- it would be even cheaper except that I think that your fare into he Port will have to include a small Port access fee that commercial vehicles must charge.

The phone for Yellow Cab is 954-777-7777 if you want to call your own should you not find one waiting. Hotel employees are notorious for trying to steer business to more expensive "car services" which often give the employee a '"commission." so make sure you are entering a taxi , not some other kind of service .

Bundall
Level Contributor
116 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Atlantic Hotel to Port Everglades

Thank u so much that's a great help :)

3. Re: Transportation from Atlantic Hotel to Port Everglades

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 00:17