We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uh ohhh...are there any grocery stores in FLL >

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
121 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Uh ohhh...are there any grocery stores in FLL >

open on Thanksgiving? We are flying down tomorrow and will be at the Hilton Beach Resort. I wanted to get a few things from the grocery. Here in Ohio, there are always a few open part of the day on Thanksgiving. I'm not having any luck. Any clues anyone would be appreciate.

Yzguy

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,720 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uh ohhh...are there any grocery stores in FLL >

7-Eleven on Sunrise Blvd is open Thanksgiving day / 24 hours

Phone 954-566-7357

Although not a grocery store - you will be able to find many items

Edited: 23 November 2011, 17:31
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
121 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uh ohhh...are there any grocery stores in FLL >

Thank you so much...that's better than nothing! I appreciate your quick response...

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
390 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Uh ohhh...are there any grocery stores in FLL >

The Winn - Dixie on Cordova is open , you can stop there on your way to the hotel

Edited: 23 November 2011, 19:19
Fort Lauderdale, FL...
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Uh ohhh...are there any grocery stores in FLL >

CVS at Beach Place is the closest place to your hotel to pick up some light groceries, drinks and snacks.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,836 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Uh ohhh...are there any grocery stores in FLL >

I agree that Winn Dixie on Cordova is open but I believe only till 4 pm- Publix will not be open at all. If you go across 17th St to get to the beach , Cordova Rd is the signal at Embassy Suites and you would go north- but if it is after 4 pm I believe you will have to try the Walgreens at Eisenhower Blvd and 17th St at ( the Port entrance light ) or a convenience store- or the CVS on the beach a few blocks south of your hotel at Beach Place , which has a somewhat expanded grocery selection compared to other drug stores.

6. Re: Uh ohhh...are there any grocery stores in FLL >

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2012, 10:28