We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle service

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
huntingdon tennessee
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
shuttle service

We are a group of 20 flying in to Fort Lauderdale for a cruise on Feb 4. We arrive at noon and would like to take an airboat ride. We have looked at shuttle services but there are so many to choose from. Do you know of a web site that compares and rates these services. We want to pay a reasonable price for a good service but we are fearful of getting a bad deal with no knowledge. We are staying at Cambria Suites.They gave us a name but the service never called back.Also which airboat company do you recommend.

Florida
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shuttle service

I always use Go Shuttle home and the airport (both directions). They are very reputable. Check with them about a vehicle large enough for 20.

http://www.floridalimo.com/

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
390 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: shuttle service

If you are arriving at noon on the same day you cruise you do not have enough time for an airboat ride

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,771 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shuttle service

I agree with shuttlevanman. Definitely not going to work at all time wise.

Save Reply
4. Re: shuttle service

We just came back from our cruise it only cost us $8 per person for our private 23 passenger mini bus very nice service! I recommend them.... We only have the drivers number if that helps 9542611221

5. Re: shuttle service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2013, 10:20