We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Pier 66 Fort Lauderdale

Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Hyatt Pier 66 Fort Lauderdale

We're looking for some feed back on a recent trip to pier 66. I understand that the pool renovations are complete and I'm hoping to get this confirmed. Anyone who has stayed at the Hyatt over the past 2 months I would love to hear your feedback! We have booked into a tower king room in 2 weeks. Hope we're not disappoined!

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt Pier 66 Fort Lauderdale

All I know now is that Blackstone Group are the new owners. I suppose Hyatt will continue to manage.

There was some damage from the storms...but I haven't seen any late updates.

new york
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyatt Pier 66 Fort Lauderdale

the pool is back. probably the best part of this hotel.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyatt Pier 66 Fort Lauderdale

The Pool is very nice, and warm, you'll love it

New Jersey
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hyatt Pier 66 Fort Lauderdale

I am here now and the place is great, pool is open.

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hyatt Pier 66 Fort Lauderdale

Todays paper said Blackstone is completing $35,000,000 worth of renovations. Said nothing if Hyatt will continue to manage, or of the revolving roof top restaurant.

Also said that $50,000,000 is marked for the complete redo of the former Marriott Marina now the Grand. Marriott will not manage...a group from Blackstone will. They also plan on $35,000,000+ on the redo of the old Radission Bhai Mar on A1A. Will also be managed by Blackstone subsid.

New manager from the Naples Ritz Carlson (Marriott) will manage.