We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free overnight Parking Ft. Lauderdale

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Free overnight Parking Ft. Lauderdale

We are staying at the Bahia Mar at the beach in Ft. Lauderdale and was wondering if there was anywhere a few blocks off beach to park the car overnight for free.

Sunrise, FL
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free overnight Parking Ft. Lauderdale

For free? Not unless you want to chance it in a shopping plaza and even then I wouldnt do it.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
7,960 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free overnight Parking Ft. Lauderdale

I know somewhere at the northern end of the beach but it would be a 2 mile walk each way, so really not suitable. Also my information is only current as of last October so it may not now be vald. How much are Bahia mar charging?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free overnight Parking Ft. Lauderdale

$19/night parking, probably will end up doing it but was hoping for free maybe a couple block away being it's only for 1 night.

Thanks for the info!

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
7,960 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free overnight Parking Ft. Lauderdale

Believe it or not $19 is cheap for parking at a beach front hotel, some charge $30+. I think for one night, as you say you may as well live with it.

5. Re: Free overnight Parking Ft. Lauderdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2013, 09:26
Get answers to your questions about Fort Lauderdale