We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FLL (airport) hotels - any recommendations?

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
233 posts
342 reviews
Save Topic
FLL (airport) hotels - any recommendations?

I'll only need one-night's stay, as I'll be taking a charter flight out of FLL the following morning. I'd prefer a hotel that provides shuttle to FLL. If you've stayed at an airport hotel recently and liked your experience, I'd love to hear about it.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood
Level Contributor
5,878 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FLL (airport) hotels - any recommendations?

I haven't stayed at an airport hotel recently, but I actually visited them so I could see what they were like so I could, hopefully, be more helpful on TA. My recommendations of hotels with shuttles are: Homewood Suites, Fairfield Inn (Griffin Road/I-95), Hyatt Place, Summerfield Suites, Hilton Garden Inn (Stirling Road/I-95). Some of these hotels also include breakfast and they are clean, safe, and all are new (except Garden Inn which is a little older than the others). I would stay at any of these hotels.

2. Re: FLL (airport) hotels - any recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 17:15