We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladies Nights??!

Blue Grass, Iowa
Level Contributor
37 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Ladies Nights??!

We will be staying on N Atlantic Blvd between Las Olas and Sunrise, can the bar go-ers please let me know the places that have ladies nights? We will be there Thurs-Tues. Thank you!!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ladies Nights??!

http://www.browardclubs.com/

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,838 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ladies Nights??!

Nice of you to want to help SunLuvr, but that is a really outdated site and many of those places are out of business completely and/or nowhere near the beach. The copyright on the site says 2006 and I suspect it's just been sittiing there since with no one updating it.

I know the W and a few others on the beach have ladies nights , but I'll have to check to verify the days/times and reporst. Of course some places like W are so pricey to start with - 2/1 martinis when one costs $15 are not always the best bargain.

Chicago, Illinois
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ladies Nights??!

Hi! We are 3, 40 year old guys heading down to FL this weekend. What made you choose Fort Lauderdale over South Beach. We are still torn between the two.

Blue Grass, Iowa
Level Contributor
37 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ladies Nights??!

SunNFun - I've been to both and love both. However, I'm not a "clubbin girl" and Fort Lauderdale bars were very much more my style. It's also not as busy and, in my opinion, snooty and I appreciate the laid back Fort Lauderdale beach lifestyle more than South Beach.

Hope that helps!

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,109 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ladies Nights??!

The Blue Martini has one.

bluemartinilounge.com/event/6/fort-lauderdal…

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ladies Nights??!

Nice of you to want to help SunLuvr, but that is a really outdated site and many of those places are out of business completely and/or nowhere near the beach. The copyright on the site says 2006 and I suspect it's just been sittiing there since with no one updating it.

Seems like it was updated as recently as 2011.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,838 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ladies Nights??!

If that's the case they didn't do a very thorough job of it.

8. Re: Ladies Nights??!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 12:41