We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Van and driver

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Great Exuma
Level Contributor
274 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Van and driver

Any ideas of who I can contact? I will be in need of a van plus driver (I do not drive in the US so renting a van is not an option) to transport some boxes/bins/packages etc from my hotel in Plantation to G and G Shipping at Port Everglades.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,874 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Van and driver

I don't think this is a question most travellers can help you with- it's more business related and may be comlicated due to port security and cargo regulations. I would suggest contacting the eshipping company you are using to see if hey have a recommended service.

Florida
Destination Expert
for Palm Harbor
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Van and driver

Google "courier services" in Ft. Lauderdale. They'll have worked with the port and know the ins and outs. There will be restrictions, you'll need to show proof of purchase and the boxes will be open and inspected.

3. Re: Van and driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 21:40
Get answers to your questions about Fort Lauderdale