We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather In November

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
948 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Weather In November

What is the weather like in November? Is this a good time, say between the 10th and 18th

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,911 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather In November

Should be excellent going by the previous two Novembers ... the Summer heat and humidity will have gone, the Thanksgiving crowds will not yet be present, and Winter will not be around yet.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather In November

It was unseasonably hot last year but the year before it was beautiful. You never know what you're going to get. Don't let that deter you. It won't be rainy! : )

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,973 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather In November

It's usually beautiful- we generally have our Thanksgiving dinner in shorts!

Sunrise, FL
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather In November

As per previous posters, last year was unseasonably hot-- the year before, not so much. I can tell you that it is usually dry and sunny. Temp-wise you could get days in the low 80s or in the high 60s... it really just depends.

Pembroke Pines...
Destination Expert
for Doral
Level Contributor
638 posts
600 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather In November

My favorite time of year, weather wise. And I am a local here.

Hurricanes are gone. It's usually not that hot anymore, rains less. Expect temperatures like between 68-82 degrees, a bit cooler in the evening, very pleasant.

6. Re: Weather In November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 09:42