We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFL venue

Level Contributor
490 posts
1 review
Save Topic
NFL venue

Any good sports bars around Lauderdale by the Sea?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,238 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NFL venue

The Village Pump there is a small bar but very much a NE Patriot's bar. There also was a place just over the bridge west a few blocks on Commercial Blvd. called Tail Gators with many flat screen TV's but I know it had changed hands at one point and I have not driven by to see if it is still open.. I'll try to take look thsis week and see.

Aruba Beach Cafe at Commercial and the Ocean probably shows games on multiple sets, but it is not reall a sports bar

Level Contributor
490 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: NFL venue

Is Mugs still open?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,238 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NFL venue

The one on East Oakland Park Blvd yes, I'm pretty sure is operating - I drive by it almost daily- but it is a bit of a distance from Lauderdale by the Sea.( at least 30 blocks from Commercial Blvd ansd A1A which is LBTS. )

Ther Sly Fox on Galt Mile shows football too but I haven't been in in ages and can't say how large or good the TV's are- Fishtales has some TV's too as well as Dive Bar and all would be somewhat closer.

Some folks think the TVs at Mugs are angled in a funny layout and not always easy to see from all points. I do remember something strange about it when I went there- perhaps that was what I am recalling.I thought the food was good, but we don't frequent it very often.

4. Re: NFL venue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 09:15