We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BOGO Coupon for Carrie B Cruise

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,882 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
BOGO Coupon for Carrie B Cruise

Is in the am's Sun Sentinel Showtime supplement. Not valid for the 11 am Sat /Sun( their most popular) but for all others , and no expiration date - but adult tickets only. It will probably show up again in the Friday paper as it has in the past. I have the one from mine and will be happy to mail it to the first US address that PM's me ( nothing against non US folks but the postage is much higher).

Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
271 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BOGO Coupon for Carrie B Cruise

Did you find any takers?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,882 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BOGO Coupon for Carrie B Cruise

I did send it off - but I'll look in this Friday's paper and see if it is back- it comes and goes.

I just got back from a 10 day cruise this am- I guess you can't claim jet lag for a north south cruise ( Panama Canal and some islands too- but we did have 4 time changes in 10 days because we kept hopping east and west near the Canal and Costa Rica) . I'm fuzzy and won't even try and look at all these Forum posts, but I'll skim topics If I see any that need real attention I'll hop in between loads of laundry Sue and Abby and all the other regulars here seem to have kept up quite well I'd say!

Click on my user name and send me a private message with your mailing address if you want dibs on one if it shows up this Friday ( it's in the Showtime section if it appears, so if any other locals want to look as well or has an old Showtime section from Sun Sentinel...the past ones have not had an expiration date.

Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
271 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BOGO Coupon for Carrie B Cruise

Glad you are back and hope you enjoyed your trip.

This forum was so helpful when I planned my trip there in 2008. I found out I was pregnant the first morning and placed myself immediately on bedrest after a loss previously. So this is our do-over trip. We did ride the Carrie B last time

(I still have the keychain), but I vaguely remember anything due to my apprehension and constant prayers everything would be ok until I got home to see my doctor. By the way, we were blessed with a happy and perfectly healthy boy.

So any suggestions, great coupons etc would be wonderful. Thanks!!

4. Re: BOGO Coupon for Carrie B Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Fort Lauderdale