We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf in fort lauderdale

Maine, usa
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
golf in fort lauderdale

looking for great golf courses that are couple friendly

Ft. Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
386 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf in fort lauderdale

There is Jacaranda Golf Course, Plantation Preserve G.C., Inverrary G.C., Palm Aire G.C., Emerald Hills G.C., Woodmont G.C.,The list is very long but all will welcome couples.

Ft. Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
386 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golf in fort lauderdale

There is Jacaranda Golf Course, Plantation Preserve G.C., Inverrary G.C., Palm Aire G.C., Emerald Hills G.C., Woodmont G.C.,The list is very long but all will welcome couples.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: golf in fort lauderdale

Pompano Beach's public golf course is nice. Also Carolina Club is a little out west but nice. Both have nice restaurants as well. Palm Aire's course is ok I think it's going a bit downhill.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,962 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: golf in fort lauderdale

They did some refurbishing thsis past season at Palm Aire and promptly jacked up the rates for annual memberships- and lost my John as a member because of it- it's Canadian owned now and they seem to be concentrating on packaged golf trips for Canadians using Palm Aire for lodging. I hope it works for them as John was not the only local who opted out when he saw the prices.

I agree that Pompano Municipal is a good choice- they refurbished too and it looks terriific!

Williamsville, New...
Level Contributor
545 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: golf in fort lauderdale

All courses are couples friendly. I would go with either Jacaranda or Inverrary (spelling could be off).

Maine, usa
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: golf in fort lauderdale

Could you name a few nice courses that are not to expensive, thanks

Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: golf in fort lauderdale

Camic: price depends on when you come and what time you tee off. In season during the middle of the day will be the most expensive. What are the dates you're coming and how much do you want to pay per person?

Edited: 27 January 2013, 04:19
Maine, usa
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: golf in fort lauderdale

march 23 to the 30th, around 60 bucks a round.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: golf in fort lauderdale

Out of the suggestions given to you originally, there aren't a lot of clubs available in that price range for that period. Most of them are $79-$125 a round, based on what time day you're playing and if it's a weekday or a weekend. You're coming in season which accounts for the high costs.

Carolina Club you can play on the weekdays in the morning for $59 and in the afternoon for $49. Pompano Beach Municipal you can play anytime for $24-$45, depending on which course there you play.. Plantation Preserve is $45 for out of staters after 3pm.

Edited: 27 January 2013, 16:34
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,962 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: golf in fort lauderdale

Check the rates at Inverrary as well- I don't know non- member rates , but it is considered a moderately priced one-