We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much for a taxi from fll to Il Lugano?

nj
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
how much for a taxi from fll to Il Lugano?

We usually stay at the Renaissance but are trying Il Lugano this time. Wondering how much the taxi would be each way and if there are dunkin donuts or starbucks local?

Thanks!

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,028 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much for a taxi from fll to Il Lugano?

A taxi will cost around $35. There is a Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts on North Federal Highway which I'm guessing are around 3/4 mile away.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,338 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much for a taxi from fll to Il Lugano?

Sue is correct with taxi fare- but there is actually a closer DD- north of you a few blocks on Ocean Dr. in the same strip as the Winn Dixie grocery- east side of the street- also a Mc D's there- I think about 38th St or so- but look for the traffic light. No closer Starbucks comes to mind- there is a great authentic Italian coffee house/gelateria/ pastry shop only a block or two from your hotel called Pan e Dolce- great coffee and chocolate croissants to die for.

Let me keep thinking about Starbucks and where I have seen a sign... not a high priority place for us, so I have to roll back the mental GPS.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,338 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how much for a taxi from fll to Il Lugano?

That Starbucks Sue mentioned and another at Oakland Park Blvd and Federal inside teh target store are the only ones at all nearby- not walking distance to either. Surprising no one has opened one east of those- theer is one along the beach south in The HIlton I think- they call the place La marche or something but it serves Starbuck coffee although not an official Starbucks- still not very convenient especially if parking is needed.

Does anyone else know of a hidden Starbucks I've forgotten-? Starbucks locator site doesn't even list the one at Hilton - I guess not an official store- ditto for the one inside the Barnes and Noble on Federal south of OaklandPark Blvd- but again not convenient for you anyway unless you happen to drive by/

Florida
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how much for a taxi from fll to Il Lugano?

There is a Dunkin Donuts just a couple blocks north of you (on A1A) in the shopping center with Winn-Dixie). That beats driving over to Federal Hwy. (over the bridge, etc.).

nj
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how much for a taxi from fll to Il Lugano?

Thanks for your responses!

6. Re: how much for a taxi from fll to Il Lugano?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2014, 10:16