We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kennedy Space centre

Alberta
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kennedy Space centre

Hi all

We are staying in the Sheraton Beach Hotel next month for two nights pre cruise and I was wondering if the Kennedy Space Centre is fairly close. We weren't planning to have a vehicle but renting isn't out of the question.

I would love to see it but am not willing to drive for hours when there are other things to see and do.

Thanks

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kennedy Space centre

It's about a 2 and half hour drive away.

Florida
Destination Expert
for Palm Harbor
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kennedy Space centre

It's a straight shot up I-95 to get there. I think it's worth the 2 hr trip to go. It's interesting to see everything they have.

Alberta
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kennedy Space centre

So it's definitely worth it to visit then. Thanks

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,276 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kennedy Space centre

It's a great visit, but 5 to 6 hours of driving and the better part of the day to visit. It will require an early start and a long day to see all the space center has to offer.

Florida
Destination Expert
for Palm Harbor
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kennedy Space centre

True but its really a once in a lifetime experience especially if you don't live in the US.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,276 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kennedy Space centre

It certainly is.

7. Re: Kennedy Space centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 06:19