We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oh No, is Le Macaron gone?

JD3
Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
Oh No, is Le Macaron gone?

I was planning to stop by in a couple weeks to get some Macaron's(couldn't resist the pictures Lulu posted), and I read on Yelp that someone had stopped by and it was GONE! Poor me, I never got to try one!!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,628 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oh No, is Le Macaron gone?

Oh no! I'll look next time I'm down there- it was such a small shop...sob- but you know I think Croissan'time now sells them - at leasta few kinds- I'll check that too...

Orange, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,314 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oh No, is Le Macaron gone?

Just don't let them close Croissan'time, it is our favorite breakfast place when we are in FLL. It was one of your best recommendations LuLu ;-).

Mentioned in this post
Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport
Ft. Lauderdale Intl...
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,628 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oh No, is Le Macaron gone?

I think I saw a few macaron flavors at CroissanTime on my last trip- so I'll just have to go by and verify ( wink , wink).

I have my radar on two French bakeries I just heard of in Pompano- but of course I will have to do a site visit before I comment any further ( wink, wink, wink)

Mentioned in this post
Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach
Broward County, FL
JD3
Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oh No, is Le Macaron gone?

Well I'm doing a site visit as well, so don't keep that info to yourself!

5. Re: Oh No, is Le Macaron gone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2014, 06:16