We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay help needed!!

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia,pa
Level Contributor
26 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay help needed!!

We are looking for a condo resort/hotel w the following: large 1br or 2br multi bathroom unit w full kitchen and wash/dry in unit. We would prefer beach front or spitting distance from the beach. We will have a rental car and are willing to drive up to 2 hrs away from ft lauderdale for the right property. We are flying into fll. We will be staying 3rd week of july.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
7,979 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay help needed!!

I think you might get more varied answers to your question if you posted it on the Florida forum. Most hotels in Fort Lauderdale are across the street from the beach rather than actually on the sand. You would be restricted to the Pelican Grand, Sun Tower, Sheraton Beach Resort, Marriott Harbor Beach or Lago Mar. I don't know if any of those properties would suit your requirements. Most condo building have rental restrictions so that probably wouldn't be an option for you in Fort Lauderdale.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,702 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay help needed!!

not within your two hour drive limit, but Daytona Beach offers some properties that would fit your room/beach access requirements. Have you looked into airbnb.com or vrbo.com ?

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
7,979 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay help needed!!

I think the OP will find something suitable within a 2 hour drive, a couple of years ago I had a couple of condo properties recommended to me on North Beach Miami, they would have suited the OP's requirements but unfortunately I didn't keeps the details.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
148 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay help needed!!

Check out Lauderdale by the Sea. Villa Seaward.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
148 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay help needed!!

bytheseavacationvillas.com/ByTheSeaVacationV…

6. Re: where to stay help needed!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2014, 06:19