We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lago Mar

3 posts
Save Topic
Lago Mar

Can anyone tell me where the resort rooms with 2 queen sized beds and a balcony are located? I don't mind looking at the pool or the garden but I don't want a view of the parking lot either.

Orange, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,243 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lago Mar

The way that the rooms are spread out in the resort you could be in any building but in all my stays there I don't believe there are any rooms that just overlook a parking lot. The only rooms that really have a some what poor view are the ones in the South building that are the furthest from the beach and overlook the three story condo bulding next door with a partial ocean view, but even those aren't that bad unless you get one of the two furthest from the beach that does overlook a delivery area for the hotel as well as the condo units.

Unless they are totally booked they have always been helpful in getting us a room that we liked.

JD3
Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lago Mar

If you're talking about the regular hotel room with 2 queens(not a suite), they are all located in the south building, and could face North(overlooking the pool), or face south, overlooking a side view of the ocean and the property next door.Like Harry said, a couple could overlook the break area, but most have a good view. Just request pool view , high floor, closest to ocean. Once we did get the room over the break area, and we requested ,and got a room change.

3. Re: Lago Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 05:19