We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Beach - cocktail recipe

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tirana, Albania
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Beach - cocktail recipe

If anyone has access to the Cocktails Menu at the Hilton Beach Hotel open air bar, please can you post the ingredients for their unique and delicious 'Gin Tickle' cocktail. I'd love to try and make this at home. Whilst we didn't stay at the hotel, we frequented their bar during our stay in FL in July for this unusual cocktail and their fab lunch menu. Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Beach - cocktail recipe

You may want to try to write to Bon Apetit magazine. If your question gets picked, they will ask the restaurant and publish your request and the recipe.

Tirana, Albania
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Beach - cocktail recipe

Great idea, Chuckeelos, I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Beach - cocktail recipe

Also could contact the hotel.

Florida
Destination Expert
for Palm Harbor
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Beach - cocktail recipe

Are you referring to the bar at S3, the restaurant at the bottom of the hotel?

Tirana, Albania
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton Beach - cocktail recipe

Thanks, I probably will. It's a matter of getting organised with the time difference and I thought it might be faster if someone who is currently staying at the hotel saw my post and could check it out on the cocktail menu for me.

Tirana, Albania
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hilton Beach - cocktail recipe

Yes, I think it's called S3. The bar is half indoors, half outdoors facing the Boulevard. It's very popular.

7. Re: Hilton Beach - cocktail recipe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2014, 06:22