We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watwr Taxi Passes BOGO on Travelzoo

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,240 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Watwr Taxi Passes BOGO on Travelzoo

Good through Dec 16- a good deal for those coming here as almost everyone wants to try Water Taxi for one day- so this is 2/1!

travelzoo.com/local-deals/…68935

New Jersey
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Watwr Taxi Passes BOGO on Travelzoo

Thanks for passing this voucher along.

Georgia
Level Contributor
12 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watwr Taxi Passes BOGO on Travelzoo

Thank you so much for posting this. Planning trip in October and preparing now. Thanks again.

Janesville...
Level Contributor
710 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Watwr Taxi Passes BOGO on Travelzoo

Just purchased and you don't need to put in a date that you plan to use it. I was just about ready to buy a ticket on the WaterTaxi, but it asks you for a date and states that it's valid on that date only. Very excited to save a few bucks- thanks for the post!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,240 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Watwr Taxi Passes BOGO on Travelzoo

I believe the offer will result in a voucher you activate when you first use the taxi. By the way, Water Taxi covers much of the same route the boat tours you asked about in your other post do.-.though the amount of commentary they provide may be less depending on the crew, but depending on how long you'll stay ,I wonder if you really need/want to do both.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
68 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Watwr Taxi Passes BOGO on Travelzoo

Thank you so much for posting this!. Will be in South Florida next week and the water taxi was on our things to do list. Now I have an extra $20 to spend for lunch at the 15th Street Fisheries.

Edited: 09 September 2013, 16:37
Janesville...
Level Contributor
710 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Watwr Taxi Passes BOGO on Travelzoo

Lulu too- thanks for pointing that out. Maybe we will just do the water taxi and forget the "tour" I'll just be that annoying tourist that asks the captain a bunch of questions- if he's interactive he just might get a BIG tip for his time and expertise! :)

Guilford...
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Watwr Taxi Passes BOGO on Travelzoo

we are staying at the W, is there a spot to get onto the water taxi near here?

8. Re: Watwr Taxi Passes BOGO on Travelzoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 06:19