We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

service to miami airport

San Diego...
Level Contributor
76 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
service to miami airport

Is there a reasonable way to go from Ft Lauderdale Airport to Miami Airport ( i.e. shuttle,train,bus)?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,240 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: service to miami airport

Tri Rail light rail goes from a station just south of FLL ( a shuttle bus is available from FLL to that station) to a station at MIA- but the service doesn't run all that often at some times of day- I'll find and post the information and schedule. You'd have to be sure you had plenty of time as the trains are sometimes behind schedule.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,240 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: service to miami airport

http://www.tri-rail.com/

I'm not sure about how the shuttle at the MIA end works- there have been some changes there since I last used it- if no one else here can give you details of that end, I'd suggest asking in the Miami Forum.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,920 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: service to miami airport

Tri-Rail to the Metro Rail transfer station, from there hop the Orange Metro Rail line to Miamis Central Station. Then the free Miamover to Miami Intl. FYI track and system maintenance is done mainly on weekends add ten to fifteen minutes extra in case of delays.

4. Re: service to miami airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 05:18