We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls getaway- staying just off Las Olas

Newmarket, New...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Girls getaway- staying just off Las Olas

Coming to Ft Lauderdale 1/15 through 1/19 to celebrate a girlfriend turning 50 (the rest of us are early to mid forties). We will be staying a block off of Las Olas....What would be a nice place for a birthday dinner? Any good places for dancing? Any suggestions on what to do on our trip?

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,407 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls getaway- staying just off Las Olas

We went to Rocco's Tacos on Las Olas. I wrote a review on here for it. It's a Mexican place, cool atmosphere. I think the food is good depending on what you get. I didn't like the fish tacos at all. We also went to the Cheesecake Factory on Las Olas. It was good, but obviously a chain and nothing special for a birthday dinner. It does have a million options though so easy to please everyone and not expensive.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,238 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls getaway- staying just off Las Olas

YOLO restaurant ( You Only Live Once) and it's club next door, the O may be a perfect combination- it's at the west end of Las Olas Blvd and on weekends there are usually some high end sportscars parked right in front and folks sitting out by the fire pits to have their cocktails ( weather permitting)

http://www.yolorestaurant.com/

3. Re: Girls getaway- staying just off Las Olas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 05:17