We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Got the run around with sas= Canceled on us before our cruis

atlanta
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Got the run around with sas= Canceled on us before our cruis

got the run round with SAS, they canceled on us days before we was going on cruise. Had to get port of Miami shuttled to take care of us. We tried to get the price and where thry was going to pick us up or not. I sent 3 emails wanted to know if they was going to take care of our travel. I told them we was going to go with Carnival if they could not confirm my reservation, They got mad that i said I was going on Carnival. and cancelled on me. Go with someone you can depend on, we went with miami port shuttle shuttle was great, no run around. My wife praised them for baeing so great to take care of us on the last moment. Don't make sas mad or you may be standing at the airport or port with no travel plans

1. Re: Got the run around with sas= Canceled on us before our cruis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 06:16