We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problems reported with order of Forums postings

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,581 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Problems reported with order of Forums postings

Trip Advisor has been working yesterday and today to try to solve a problem with some forum posts not showing up in proper time/date order or not appearing at all. Problem may have been solved by the time you read this, but if you have experienced anything similar you can add your post to this thread in Forum Support, which a TA staff member is monitoring to see if problems persist.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

This seems to have started after a maintenance activity that was performed. Some posters thought TA was "censoring " posts but it is just a glitch and hopefully the engineers have gotten it solved by now -as a few earlier attempts were short lived. Our forum has not bee very busy, but I think it is just a slow period for us, not caused by mislaid posts- let me know if any of yours have gone missing...

Florida
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Problems reported with order of Forums postings

Lulu, in other words, they fixed something that wasn't broken, and they then broke it.

2. Re: Problems reported with order of Forums postings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 05:17