We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach front

Cary, Illinois...
1 post
Save Topic
beach front

need to find a hotels that has a good pool and is by the beach at a good rate

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
14,808 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach front

Define "good rate"

Dates of travel can impact the rate.

Kent
Level Contributor
6,979 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach front

going next week to neptune inn, on the beach and a good discount on trip advisor at the mo, look on therre review page for code

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,579 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach front

Is the Neptune Inn you are referring to in a different place than Fort Lauderdale? Only one I can find is in Fort Myers Beach across the state from here and a drive of 2+ hours away ... I assume the poster is looking for a place here - is there a Neptune Inn here I don't know of?

As poster Objets has said, dates are important ( rates fluctuate greatly by date here ) and an idea of what to you is a "good rate?"

Mentioned in this post
Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale
Broward County, FL
Fort Myers Beach
Fort Myers Beach
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Kent
Level Contributor
6,979 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beach front

oh god yes, i'm on about fort myers beach, totally mis read it!! too excited to read straight!

on the right forum we're staying at snooze hotel which seems to be pretty much on the beach and was a very good price

sorrry

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,579 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: beach front

Snooze hotel is a tiny property , just sleeping rooms really, with a tiny lobby- no services I know of. I will agree it is right across the road from the beach and it is clean and inexpensive, but I would want something more unless I were staying for just one night.

It's tucked between a restaurant ( Casablanca Café) and a condominium. no grounds around it , just black top. very much a budget lodging.

Kent
Level Contributor
6,979 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: beach front

that sounds fine, hopefully it is only for sleeping in, don't need lots of extras as we should be out all the time, only for 3 nights before we head home

7. Re: beach front

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 05:15