We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Club Strikes Back!!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,346 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Club Strikes Back!!

So now that it has been named one of the Ten Dirtiest Hotels in the US here on Trip Advisor, Sea Club has obviously decided that something must be done! Two reviews appeared on TA today -both giving the hotel five stars and calling it an excellent resort! Both are from alleged "long time customers" who can't believe people don't love it. Looks really suspicious with all the other one star reviews including one for the same dates. They must have a special clean, luxurious section for "long time customers" that the other people don't get to stay in ( LOL).

The reviews on Travelocity are as bad or worse than the ones here- folks mentioning checking in and immediately checking out etc.- so I wonder when the "long time customers" will post there?

manchester...
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Club Strikes Back!!

hi lulutoo....

didn't get ur mail

choc56uk@yahoo.co.uk

small case..........

have a good day.........hows the weather ????

gloomy here...........

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,346 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Club Strikes Back!!

I believe I got it right this time! ( Lower case - DUH!)

Check your mailbox! A bit chilly by our standards ( 55) this am - but the sun is shining brightly and it will warm up this afternoon!

3. Re: Sea Club Strikes Back!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 18:17