We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lighthouse Island Resort

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
184 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Lighthouse Island Resort

Can anyone tell me if they stayed here before and what star hotel it is? Is it near a nice beach? We were intereste din a hotel that had a tiki bar on the property and this place does, the other place we were considering was the outrigger hotel but there tiki bar closes at 9pm, and we are coming on a weekend, any thoughts anyone?

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lighthouse Island Resort

You should post this on the Fort Myers Beach Forum. I have never stayed there but did check it out a couple of months ago for a friend. It was pretty worn down in many areas.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
184 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lighthouse Island Resort

i thought this was the fort meyers forum? so did you like physically check out the lighthouse resort? do you know anything about the outrigger?

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lighthouse Island Resort

This is teh Fort Myers Forum but the place you are asking about is in Fort Myers BEACH. Tw different places.

It was pretty gross looking. My friend decided not to stay there.

4. Re: Lighthouse Island Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 08:22
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers
Recent Conversations