We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top 5 Restaurants in Ft. Myers?

Naples, FL
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Topic
Top 5 Restaurants in Ft. Myers?

What are people's opinions on the top 5 restaurants in Naples? I know that there are so many great great places, but which ones do you think really stand out? I'm going to post this same question in for each city in SWFL, so feel free to answer those as well.

Mine are...

Bistro 41

The Veranda

Cin Cin Grille

Mogan House

Cru

What are yours?

Cheers

MenuGuy

Mentioned in this post
The Veranda
The Veranda
1,001 Reviews
Fort Myers, FL
Florida
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top 5 Restaurants in Ft. Myers?

Harolds on Bay

Cru

Cin Cin

Mentioned in this post
Harold's
Harold's
129 Reviews
Fort Myers, FL
Naples, FL
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Top 5 Restaurants in Ft. Myers?

I haven't been to Harold's on the Bay....what's it like?

Mentioned in this post
Harold's
Harold's
129 Reviews
Fort Myers, FL
Florida
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top 5 Restaurants in Ft. Myers?

Cool and hip. The decor is comfortable. Service is efficient without being over baring. The staff is very knowledgeable of their product and wines. The food is very good and creative. We have eaten there many, many times and never had a bad dish or service.

http://www.haroldsonbay.com/menu.php

Naples, FL
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Top 5 Restaurants in Ft. Myers?

Anyone been to Patio 33? What's that like?

Florida
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Top 5 Restaurants in Ft. Myers?

I haven't been to Patio33 but I am dying to try it. All I hear are great things about it. We went to Bistro 41 the other night and I gotta admit.......it was very good. It was the first good meal I have had there and it was so good I would go back. All of us (there were 4) had a wonderful meal and the service was very good.

Naples, FL
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Top 5 Restaurants in Ft. Myers?

Awesome! I'm glad you liked it. I love your icon by the way. I'm a parrothead and Buffett fan!

cheers

MenuGuy

Florida
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Top 5 Restaurants in Ft. Myers?

lol, sorry not a JB fan. I have a scarlet macaw as a pet.

Cape Coral
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Top 5 Restaurants in Ft. Myers?

Patio 33 is wonderful! Our dishes were executed beautifully and were delicious. I can't wait to go back.

In my opinion, Harolds is the best restaurant in Fort Myers.

Cin Cin was also an excellent meal. I have had the opportunity to enjoy dinner as well as the chefs tasting and they did a wonderful job on our tasting menu but were not able to pair their wines very well.

Bistro 41 is always a good choice for dinner-avoid lunch if you are looking for a dining experience.

We had the opportunity to visit Toro in Bell Tower for lunch a week ago and are very excited to go back for dinner. Everything was delicious and execution was wonderful.

Morgan House is under new ownership with a change of menu. I was fortunate enough to be there opening week and everything seemed to be an updated version of prior menus. I think if they continue with the theme I witnessed that night they will be successful.

I haven’t been to The Verandah since 1998 due to a pretentious waiter that turned me off and food that wouldn’t stand up to the pretension. I am looking forward to trying them again in the near future.

I found Cru to be very loud and pretentious and the food was just so so.

Mentioned in this post
Harold's
Harold's
129 Reviews
Fort Myers, FL
9. Re: Top 5 Restaurants in Ft. Myers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 05:26