We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Garden Inn

De
Level Contributor
419 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Garden Inn

1) Has anyone stayed there - just planning on staying a Friday night

2) How is Hotel restaurant and are prices resonable

3) Any other places to eat very close by

Cape Coral, FL
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Garden Inn

I haven't stayed there, but our club meets there regularly. It's a new hotel and the restaurant is probably like nearly like all hotel restaurants. I'd eat out. There are numerous places to eat nearby - University Grill and Sanibel Steakhouse are a block south - both very good - Sanibel Steakhouse is pricier. A short ways east (2 min. drive) is Jalapenos - a Mexican restaurant. Also within 5 min. drive SE is the Bell Tower Mall with several wonderful restaurants including Cru, Bistro 41, A really awesome Italian place I can't think of the name - then the more standard Fridays, Taste of NY, Johnny Rockets, etc. 5 min. west will take you to Blu Sushi, Prawn Broker, the Metropolitan, Cin Cin...... There are tons of restaurants in the area of the Hilton Garden Inn.

Cape Coral, FL
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Garden Inn

D'Amico & Sons is the name of the Italian place at Bell Tower. Sorry, I couldn't remember. It's awesome!!! I've never had a bad meal there - on the contrary. It's moderately priced but the food is out of this world.

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Garden Inn

yes, i stayed in hilton garden inn several times...

this hotel is nice and clean!

just make sure you don´t want to have a room at the elevator... :-))

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
153 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Garden Inn

The hotel restaurant is good for breakfast. Otherwise, you'll find plenty of options nearby.

5. Re: Hilton Garden Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 22:19