We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need a condo with handicap facilities in Ft. Meyer area

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
I need a condo with handicap facilities in Ft. Meyer area

I need a condo for my spouse who walks with a cane and needs handicap facilities in the bathroom.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need a condo with handicap facilities in Ft. Meyer area

I recall Smugglers Cove had a handicap bathroom in their two bedroom units. I would call to be sure. I would also check www.vrbo.com and www.gulfcoastalrentals.com, they should specify in their listing.

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I need a condo with handicap facilities in Ft. Meyer area

If you click on vacation rentals on this site...or ft myers beach site...choose amendities....suitability...they have an option for what you are looking for....you will be able to search with those options

3. Re: I need a condo with handicap facilities in Ft. Meyer area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2014, 06:19